How do I get support from the Getonline Cloud Customer Services team?
The Customer Services team is contactable through our Support Ticket system. We do not offer support over the phone or via email.
You can raise a Support Ticket at any time through the Getonline Cloud Customer Area.
Before you raise a Support Ticket, there are two places you should check for an answer.
If your site or email is down
Please check the current system status at www.webhostingstatus.com. This will tell you if there are any problems with any of our systems, plus provide dates and times for upcoming planned maintenance.
If you have a question
Please check the Knowledgebase: http://store.Getonline .com/knowledgebase.php. Over 50% of all questions our Customer Services team receives are already answered in our Knowledgebase, and it only takes a few seconds to search the database to find the answer to your problem.
You can achieve the best results by searching for a particular keyword rather than a full question. For example, searching ‘email iPad’ produces many more results than ‘how do I send email on my iPad’.
Raising a Support Ticket
If you still cannot find an answer to your problem, you can raise a Support Ticket.
How to raise a Support Ticket:
- Log into your Getonline Cloud Customer Area
- Click on the ‘Open Ticket’ link
- Enter in a short one-line summary of the problem under ‘Subject’
- Select the 'Related Service' you have a question about
- Set the Priority level to help us guage the severity of the issue
- Enter in the full details of the problem, including any error messages, under ‘Message’
- If you have a screenshot, attach it under ‘Attachments’
- If your email or website is completely inaccessible, make sure to set your Priority level to "High"
- Click ‘Submit’
- Your ticket will now be sent to the Customer Services team who will review it and come back with a response within minutes
Was this answer helpful?
The domain is always registered in your name, or, if you’re working on someone’s behalf, your...
You can pay using a credit/debit card or Domain Credits. We do not accept cheque, postal orders,...
Open a new file in your text editor Paste in the following code: <?php$dbhost =...
Once you have created a database, you can manage that database through phpMyAdmin, which you can...
You can back up and restore your MS-SQL database by using the MS-SQL Web Data Administrator tool....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution